Announcing 2018 Kalamazoo Blues Festival – Tickets On Sale Now!
Prices – Note that the 3-day pass available online is a $15 saving over buying tickets at the door!! Sale prices are only available until June 2nd, so lock in your savings now!
||Online (until June 2nd)
Here is all the information you need about the Festival, from dates, to viewing the lineup, to purchasing tickets, volunteering to help, and purchasing ads or sponsoring the festival!
What would you like to do?
- View the Fantastic Lineup
- Purchase Tickets – Regular: these tickets will get you into the Festival at value-packed prices, and include a best-value option that gives you a pass for all 3 days for $30 !
- Purchase Tickets – VIP: This option includes preferred seating in the front, a complimentary meal and drink allotment, and cordoned-off area where you can relax in the grass and potentially meet artists. This option will be limited to 55 tickets total over the 3 days of the Festival, and are available as single-day passes as well as a premium 3-day VIP pass. Get your VIP tickets now!
- Volunteer – the Festival (like the Board / KVBA) is run entirely by volunteers – we need your help!
- Sponsorship and Ad Purchases – if you’d like to make impressions with your company’s name and products for this special 25th Anniversary event! Ad deadline is May 18th.
- Vendors – sell your wonderful products and services at the Festival!
- Other Questions? – feel free to drop us a line!
Thanks for Keeping the Blues Alive!